With the MUIR – Durmwinch DW15 / DFF15 the anchoring will be save and easy.
MUIR – Drumwinch DW15 / DFF15
3.172,00 € – 3.698,00 €
Lieferzeit: not specified
Characteristics of the MUIR – Durm winches DW15 / DFF15
- Muir’s patented Auto Free Fall, Power Up & Power Down, or Manual Release Free Fall are all available to you on the 1 unit!
- Mechanical Auto & Manual Release Free Fall means no troublesome electronics need to be mounted on the Drum or in your chain locker.
- Drum Shaft on a serviceable bearing centre for smooth hassle free operation even under full load.
- Muir’s designed HDPE & UV protected Heavy Duty Brake means no over-run of the Drum during Free Fall.
- All Muir Free Falling Drum Winches are supplied with Circuit Breaker, Reversing Solenoid Pack, Helm Control Switch and Fascia Panels, plus, Simple Tools & Hardware for an easy 30 second adjustment from Auto Free Fall; to Manual Free Fall and Power Up Power Down options!
- Installation Instructions and Service Manual provided, and backed by Muir’s 3 year limited warranty!
- Anchoring made easy, fast, and reliable with a Muir Drum Winch.
- No electronic components to fail.
- Larger Drum capacity than other Free Falls on the market.
- Does not require any more space than the standard Drum Winch
- Vessel length: 12-14 m
- Voltage (DC): 12/24 Volt
- Elec. Power: 1500 Watt
- Max. Load: 390 kg Workload: 112 kg
- Operating Current: 125/63 A
- max. line speed: max. 33 m/min
- Chain size: 10 or 12 mm
- Rope Size: 12 mm
- weight, ca.: 32/34 kg
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 50 cm|
10 mm, 12 mm
12 V, 24 V